Marketing online doesn’t have to be all business, in fact it shouldn’t be. More than anything it should be engaging, interesting and entertaining.
Here are some Twitter Apps that you might find fun too!
1. Sometimes you just need something funny to RT (re-tweet)! Check out FUN TWEETS. Even if I don’t re-tweet them I usually laugh out loud!
2. Do you like to sketch and share? Penolo might be for you. This program will let you create a little sketch using pen tools of various sizes and share it through tweeter. Perfect for the pen and paper doodler… without the pen and paper.
3. Avid readers or people looking to engage with avid readers might like to follow and re-tweet TwitrLit. They tweet the first line of books without the authors name or book title.
4. Here’s a good one for musicians and people who love music. Tweetly.fm allows you to auto post weekly last.fm data and statistics.
5. For random fun try Twitter Mosaic. It will make a mosaic of all your followers, you can even have a swag made with the image on it.
Honestly there are probably thousands of fun twitter apps out there, so help a fellow twitter out and share a few of your favorites.
Need help with you Social Media Marketing?
Email me your questions at Tami (at) TamiRoss (dot) com