I get excited about online marketing tools because they can help us leverage activities we are already doing and resources we already have.
A year ago I was looking for a way I could share a company presentation and discovered Slideshare.
Multi-level marketers and Direct Sellers will often have access to product and business presentations and often look for ways to incorporate these times into their social media platforms, websites and blogs.
Slideshare has made embedding a pdf presentation into a blog as simple as cutting and pasting code. I LOVE IT!
Let me show you an example.
I am a proud independent consultant for this company, BUT I’m showing you this presentation as an example on how you can use slide share in your business.
1. You’ll want to go to www.slideshare.net to look around and set up your account
2. Once you create a profile, you can log in and start uploading your files
3. Click on the “UPLOAD” button and it will prompt you to find the file on your computer.
4. Once your file has been uploaded, you will see the “EMBED” box to the right of the file.
5. Use this code to embed (cut and paste) your file/presentation into your blog or website as I’ve done in the example below.
This in no way replaces a multi media or in person presentation, but it does offer another layer of communication and a way to further engage with your audience.
Do you use Slideshare or a similar software? I’d love to know your thoughts on incorporating it into your marketing plan.
Need help with you Social Media Marketing?
Email me your questions at Tami (at) TamiRoss (dot) com